Are you feeling so stressed that you can’t sleep at night? Or do you suffer with poor digestion, do you feel anxious, do you struggle with low mood, or maybe you feel constantly on edge?
Is stress good or bad?
Some stress can be beneficial in that it helps us focus on a task at hand, learn something new, or it can boost creativity. When there is too much stress, or when we don’t find some way of coping with that stress, it can have a detrimental effect on our health and wellbeing. In other words, our bodies are designed to cope with a certain amount of stress, but at some point, it becomes too much and our health can suffer.
How can holistic therapies help?
Holistic therapies can help you cope with stress in that they can be effective in helping you relax, and when you are more relaxed you are in a better position to deal with stress and its symptoms. The main benefits include:
- Reduction in stress hormones and an increase in feel-good hormones
- Boosting your energy levels
- Increasing your feeling of wellbeing as you are taking time out to look after your health and wellbeing
- Better digestion as your body relaxes and can focus on digestion rather than fighting stress
- Better sleep because of the release of feel-good hormones that can help to reset your circadian rhythm
What treatments are available?
I don’t believe in the one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the choice of treatment, as I like to treat my clients holistically. That’s why each treatment is tailor-made according to each client’s need that day, often using more than one therapy in one treatment session. My therapies include:
- Holistic Facials with Neal’s Yard products
- Massage with Neal’s Yard pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Indian Head Massage
To book an appointment please call 07948 398273 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in finding out more about my treatments please visit my website.